2Data GDPR Policy
2Data respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This GDPR
policy describes how we collect, use, and store your personal data when you visit our
website and use our services. It also outlines your rights under the GDPR and how you can
What do we collect?
We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Length of visit
- Page views and website navigation paths
How do we use your data?
We use your personal data to:
- Provide our services to you
- Improve our website and services
- Send you marketing communications (if you have consented to receiving them)
- Comply with legal obligations
Legal basis for processing your data:
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- Consent: When you have given us consent to process your personal data for a
- Contract: When processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of a
contract with you.
- Legal obligation: When processing your personal data is necessary for compliance
with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interests: When processing your personal data is necessary for our
legitimate interests (e.g. to improve our services).
Who do we share your data with?
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We may share your data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service providers: We may share your personal data with third-party service
providers who process your data on our behalf (e.g. email service providers).
- Legal obligations: We may share your personal data when we are required to do so
by law or regulatory authority.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. We use encryption, access controls, and other security measures to safeguard your data.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right to access: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a
structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR policy or how we process your
personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org